Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Twisty Turn Complete!

It's been awhile, but I have one thing to finally post!
















As promised here is the completed Twisty Turn wrap from the Wrap Style book. I made it with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn I bought at Stitches. It was pretty mindless until I had to put it together! It looked simple enough, but my problem seems to be that I over think things sometimes. What looks easy seems to be hard for me! Anyhoo...all that matters is I love it! I tried to take a picture of it on me, but I was alone and was getting frustrated, so I put it on the chair instead.

The next project I'm working on is the spriral shawl from the same book. Easy enough to do, but you have to pay attention to those dang YO's! I'd post a picture, but blogger keeps screwing up!

Thanks for the encouraging words about that stupid hat! It was driving me crazy! I haven't started a new one......hopefully soon.

I'm still working on my Rowan cardigan. I would have taken a pic, but I started seaming it and I didn't want to have to lay it out and yada, yada, yada! All I have left to finish is the button band and decide on some buttons! Hopefully, I can get his done before it starts to get really, really, cold here. It looks kind of big on me and my husband said that he would be glad to take it off my hands!

Next on my knitting agenda is some socks. I bought some great sock yarn at stitches and can't wait to start them. I told myself that I will not have more that 3 projects going at once! The pattern for these socks are on size 1 needles! I never worked on such small needles and am a little nervous, because they look like toothpicks! Tonight I'm going to Starbucks to do a little knitting, drink a little coffee, and do a little chatting. You need to check out another knitter from our group, Stacy. She has a blog Clickity Click She's got a hedgehog as a pet and has a picture of him. It's too cute! Happy knitting everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Twisty Turn looks great! Thanks for the shout out. Bubbles says "hi Tracy."

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy! The wrap is very cute.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. The colour is so deep. It turned out perfect.