Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hats Off To All My Fellow Knitters!


This weekend we had a "knitting retreat" at Greenlake. Not pictured is Anne (who's taking the pic) and Nancy who had to leave for a prior engagement. From left to right is me, Peg, Joan and Chris modeling our hats that we made through Anne's guidance. Anne had this project for us to do and it was a lot of work! What's great is how each hat is different. We did a lot of knitting and enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere at the lake. Anne also taught Joan how to knit! I just need to make sure that Joan continues! The weather was a bit chilly, but that's the perfect kind of weather when you want to knit. I'm hoping we can make this a yearly event! Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracey

i had a great time hope joan keeps on keeping on knitting

anne

Anonymous said...

Tracy, Anne, Nancy, Chris and Joan,

Just wanted to let you all know how nice it was to meet you. It was an enjoyable and relaxing weekend! Joan, I'm so glad you joined us and hope you keep on knitting. I'm sure Grossmutti was smiling down on you! Tracy, thank you again for organizing us and driving! If you do plan this event again I would certainly like to join in!

-Peg

Anonymous said...

chris
me too. I want that cheesecake recipe

Anonymous said...

i want that cheese cake recipe too

anne

Anonymous said...

Hello all,

I had a great time after I could bend my fingers again, alittle TENSE.
I haven't done any knitting since, sorry to disappoint you Anne.
I want to start up again when I can find the time, summer so busy.
I may need some pointers, so hope I can hang out with you Knitter's again on your next retreat.
Still wanting to eat Cheese Cake!