Monday, May 30, 2005

Socks, Socks, Socks!


Phew! I now know the difference between the hunting socks and these.........teeny tiny needles and teeny tiny yarn! Actually, it is mindless knitting and doesn't take to long. This is the first sock and what I like to do is stop before I begin the heel flap, put this sock on some other needles and start the next one. That way....I don't get bored as easily and I can check to make sure sure that both socks are going to be close on gauge etc;

My yarn diet is not going very well......I keep thinking about buying more and more yarn and making more and more things! To remedy this I give myself projects or goals that I need to do before I can buy more yarn! For instance, I told myself "Self.....you can't buy anymore yarn until you clean out your half of the closet!" Well, guess what I did clean it (it took me 6 hours!) and now I get to reward myself with more yarn! I should start a group similar to AA and call it YA (for Yarn Addicts) We could just sit around and talk about the addiction we have to yarn! Anyone care to sign up? Posted by Hello

No comments: