Thursday, August 04, 2005

Only the shadow knows..........


Well, as promised I've been really focused on getting the Shadow Knit shawl done this month. However, it's starting to get to the point that it's heavy and hot! I also wasn't too keen about the "orange" side, but after working on it I'm now getting used to it. I have no idea where I would wear this though. I suppose I could wear it when I'm working on other projects! When I'm not working on the shawl, I have begun another pair of hunting socks! I know, I know, I know.......but socks are so easy! A year ago, I didn't even think about making socks, because I thought they looked difficult....but now I'm a sockaholic!

Here's an angle shot of the shawl. You can see the "shadow" that forms depending on how you look at it. I was surprised at how well this shot came out!

Now enough of this blogging stuff.......back to knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you r an early riser. the shawl looks great

Tracy said...

Thanks! That's the only way to get this thing done......early in the morning!