Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm a bad, bad, girl!

Okay! So I didn't get to the 100th row of my shawl! How could I? It was mid 80's everyday on vacation with the sun shining and the margaritas & beer calling! I couldn't take the shawl outside, now could I? I really tried to get up in the early morning to work on it, but then the fish were calling me! I caught some perch, blue gill, bass and (yuk) catfish! So don't blame me about the shawl....blame.....the weather! Look at this sunset.....could you really concentrate on knitting with a sunset like this?

I did get a little knitting done, though. My buddy Tim was with us and I did finish one of his socks so he could try it on. He absolutely loved it and can't wait for the next one. This is one of those take-along projects that I hopefully will get done before October! (don't worry...I will!)
If I don't......then I guess only one of his feet will stay warm while he hunts! Then......I'm not making anymore hunting socks until next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
Yes, that is one beautiful sunset. Also love the Strange eBay link...some weird stuff going on out there!

Nick

Tracy said...

Thanks! I came upon the strange ebay link and thought it was so funny what people will sell! What's even more funny is what people are willing to pay!