Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stupid Sock Pattern

My sock saga class continues...........

After working on my sock.....I finally get to the rib of the cuff.....but wait......I notice there's a mistake in the pattern.....(count the 3 in total, now). So I have to waste my time......email the instructor.....and wait.....

And Wait....


And Wait....

When......*ding* my email alert goes off!


I receive a response that says "I made another mistake, I hope you can move forward"


What? Move forward? This sock shouldn't be that difficult! If you're the instructor and it's your pattern.....don't you double and triple check it? When a friend of mine wrote her first pattern she had about 5 of us knit it BEFORE she published it.

Enough complaining.......I wrote the corrections and finished it. Phew! I'll try to get some pics of it soon! Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Okay - I have to ask which store this is through? Just so I don't take a class there!

Sarah said...

Thanks for my shout out too! I am going to start sock soon too....I am getting scared. I miss knitting and sipping. Gosh I need to come down there soon.

N. Maria said...

I have designed sock patterns and am always available to help the person get through anything they don't understand....for FREE. I'm sorry you are/were having problems.
PS ~ I'm ready for the picture. :)
Found you through Sarah's blog.