Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Awwwwwwwww!


Aren't these the cutest? These are the umbilical cord hats I made from the Stitch n' Bitch book. I used 1 skein of Plymouth Encore worsted and got a total of three hats! I'm thinking I should have another baby, just so I could make him/her a hat! Trust me.....there isn't any way I'm going to have another child.....it was just the "knitting crazies" talking!

I'm still working on that dang Shadow Knit Shawl! I've declared that this is my March Madness month and that I'm bound and determined to get this done! Enough already! How many times do I need to look at that and say "Tracy, pick up your needles and get cracking!" So that's what I'm going to do! See ya later socks....I'll be back! Hey you! Rowanspun cardigan! You'll have to wait your turn, because the shadow needs to get done! Don't feel bad dishcloth......it's not personal.....but this shadow has been looming around long enough!

My newest addiction is podcasting! I love to listen to people talk about knitting and give reveiws and such. I've added a few to my blog so try them out! Also, I'm going to put on some "comedy" ones, too! Anyone who really knows me, knows that I love to laugh! Some of these are so hilarious! My son and I want to start our own podcasting, too!

Well, enough of this blogging stuff! I've got me a shawl to finish!

No comments: